All of us at Kiltarlity and Kirkhill Church of Scotland warmly invite you to join us online at 4pm on 24th December for our Christingle service.
At this service we are raising money for the Children’s Society and the link for the fundraising page is https://thyg.uk/CUS051982. We encourage you to create your own Christingle prior to the service and we will all light them together during the service – instructions below.
Please bring family and friends – all ages are welcome!
The Zoom details are:
Meeting ID: 858 4498 4422
Or by phone: 0131 460 1196
Instructions on how to make your Christingle:
You will need: Red ribbon, an orange, 4 cocktail sticks, soft sweets (such as jelly beans or wine gums), foil, a candle.
1. Wrap the ribbon around the orange
2. Wrap the foil around the candle base
3. Cut a small hole in the top of the orange and place the candle inside
4. Put the sweets onto the cocktail sticks
5. Put the sticks into the orange above the red ribbon
6. Your Christingle is complete. Make sure to have matches handy to light it!