Our Life Groups are key places for us to grow in our faith, to support each
other and to get involved in mission and outreach.
Life groups range in size from 6-25 and are places where:
- We meet together to share life with Jesus (John 10: 7-10)
- We grow as a follower of Jesus – knowing more of his presence in our lives by the Holy Spirit; and get to know who we are in him and the great plans he has for our lives (Ephesians 2: 10)
- We grow in faith and confidence so that God can impact people and the world around us, through us
- We can focus on a particular aspect of our faith life such as, prayer, bible study, worship, leadership development, prophecy, mission and outreach
Currently we have four Life Group groups and they are open for anyone to come and have a taster.
- Connect & Encounter discipling group contact TBC
- Bible study group at the Marrs and Clynes. Contact Iain Clyne. Tel: 01463 78359 Email: Iain.firstname.lastname@example.org
- House group at the Colburns for bible study, fellowship and regular pub quiz nights Tel: 07483 244125 Email: email@example.com
- “Craft and a Cuppa” meets monthly on Saturdays mornings at Kirkhill for prayer, devotions and fun over craftmaking. Contact Frances Grant
Tel: 01463 782496 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org